learn investing from someone that is doing it
The Real Estate Adventurer
Everything you need to know about investing in rental houses: I have more than 70 houses, made many mistakes, and had a string of successes. I am here to share what I’ve learned.
Articles that show you everything you need to know about flipping properties. I’ve been flipping for over 15 years and will share everything I’ve learned about flipping houses. I’m flipping three right now!
How do you fund real estate investing? Learn about traditional mortgages, community banks, hard money lending, and other funding techniques.
- How To Invest in Real Estate: No Money and Bad Credit
- Real Estate Settlement: Closing Statement [Example]
- Are Landlords Responsible for Appliances?
- Are landlords responsible for Air Filters?
- Are Landlords Responsible for Light Bulbs?
- What Does a Property Management Company Do?
- 10 Property Management Tips From A Real Landlord 
- Getting a Loan for Multiple Rental Properties
- Start Wholesaling Real Estate:Beginners Guide