This week, on Friday, I closed on the bathroom hole house. I signed everything but we were waiting on a fax from the seller before the deal is officially closed. The attorney will call me when it arrives, and then the deal will be complete. For this reason I have to wait until next week to get the contractors working. On Saturday, I will be meeting one contractor to go over the work. I walked through the house today and made a video of the house. I will do another walkthrough after the work is complete.
My extension on the eon house expired. This is a Bank of America owned property and the title work is being done by a company called The Silk Companies. The BoA asset manager and the listing agent cannot get anyone from silk to return their calls or emails. I have spoken with my attorney but there is not much I can do. It is still a good deal and I have paid for the appraisal so I will sign another extension and wait for them. The credit union that is financing this deal wants me to pay them for the appraisal next week.
I showed my vacant 2 bedroom house but the tenant was not interested. They did not give a specific reason but just said they had more houses to look at.
I also had another call about the house and they left a message. Now I cannot get in touch with that person.
My tenant from last week told me she will not be following our deal. I had already filed eviction and she has been served. Her 7 day period to answer ends Wednesday. I have given her until next Friday to leave voluntarily, if she does not I will file for a write of possession, and should have her out the next week.