This is my first full week since starting this blog. I did not accomplish as much as I had planned. Here is what I accomplished:
- Got a new phone number to use exclusively for this effort.
- Deployed the web site used to get leads.
- Made several blog entries.
- Submitted an article to be published at BiggerPockets.com.
Next week I plan to do this:
- Order Bandit Signs
- Continue to look for financing
- Make a couple of offers on some listed leads an agent sent me
This week I had planned to look into different financing options. I did speak with a couple of national hard-money lenders but they want 5 points and 16% interest so I am not interested. I will continue to look into financing options next week.
I prefer to borrow the funds but I am prepared for at least one deal. I have about $50,000 in cash and a $29,000 home equity line to use if I find a house. In addition, I have verbal approval from a local bank. I also have one deal in work (the Eon House) with financing lined up at a credit union.
If you like this post, please subscribe using the ‘Subscribe’ button on the right. You will then receive an email every time I make an update.